We are hiring a Full Stack Developer to join our team. You will be working closely with our CTO Robert ten Broek and our two full stack developers: Ana Prodea and Jelmer de Wit.
You understand the importance of best practices, testability and code quality in general. You are pragmatic and get stuff done at the same time.
As an independent platform, we realize solar PV projects and smart energy solutions for real estate owners, SMEs and SMBs. We believe the development of solar can be simple by offering our collective knowledge through an online app. We aim to standardize the development of solar to speed up the energy transition, while at the same time maintaining the highest quality standards. We find a customized solution for every situation.
We have an enormous ambition to grow functionality and scale our services within our app. With the development team (Jelmer and Robert at this moment), you will have key role to support our operations, and have a huge impact on the product. Throughout next year the development team will expand even further, this gives you the opportunity to help and shape the team for the future!
We are currently working on developing 150 solar projects throughout the Netherlands with a team of 15 solar specialists. In addition, we manage operational projects on a long-term basis. This covers solar PV monitoring, financial reporting, data insights, administration, and advisory on innovative energy solutions like battery storage and EV charging.
The list of extra functionalities on our roadmap is endless, epics that are on this year’s planning are:
- Develop a dashboard that provides real-time insight in a solar project’ performance. This involves fetching data from inverters and other IoT devices
- Further development of matching and scenario engine and progress reporting
- Add self-service features that allows clients to instantly get insights on the project’ feasibility and expected financial performance
Who we’re looking for?
- You write well-structured, maintainable, and testable code
- You know how to break complex business logic into manageable parts
- You’re able to work with large datasets (we use Postgres and Redis to store data).
- You like building customer-facing products using the latest technologies (Vue 3, Typescript, composition API)
- You know CI/CD and git workflows. We use Heroku and Github.
- You’re curious and you’re always looking to improve your workflow and DX.
What can you expect?
- Competitive salary that fits your experience
- Choose your own hardware
- Equity package (stock appreciation rights)
- Weekly standup - flexible working hours for a healthy work-life balance
- For developers we offer a remote position, for 4-5 days per week
- Options for relocation (recognised sponsor at IND)
- Optional: 1 week/month co-working in Amsterdam office
- Open environment to express your opinion and share new ideas.
- A unique opportunity to contribute and shape our expanding services through the portal.
- Regular off-sites/company outings with the Zoncoalitie team.
- Be part of a growing organization and become a renewable energy expert
- Our office is next to the Olympic Stadium in Amsterdam.
- You can contribute to a more sustainable future!
Interested? Let's talk!
Do you want to join our team? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. When you pass our criteria we would like to get to know each other via a video call. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.
Robert Ten Broek